1. How quickly are domestic and international orders shipped?
We aim to ship all orders within 2 ~ 3 business days of receiving full payment.
Domestic Order (after dispatched - ETA) : VIC, 1 ~ 2 business days | NSW, ACT, SA & TAS 2 ~ 3 business days | QLD, 4 ~ 5 business days | NT & WA, 5 ~ 6 business days.
International Order (after dispatched - ETA) : 8 ~ 12 business days to nominated destination country without any inclusion of any custom clearance or quarantine inspection if required.
April 03 2020 COVID-19 Updated: There are flight disruptions and cancellations impacting all outbound items to its nominated destination countries (continents):
- Domestic: up to 10 business days,
- New Zealand : up to 2 ~ 3 weeks
- Asia: up to 2 ~ 3 weeks,
- Europe: up to 2 ~ 4 weeks,
- Africa: suspending until further notification,
- USA - up to 2 ~ 3 weeks,
- Canada - up to 2 ~ 3 weeks,
- South America: up to 2 ~ 4 weeks.
- More information is available at AUS POST website ( Coronavirus International Updates).
* Items may be repacked if more than one protector / filter contained in one order. ALL items will packed within a carton to prevent any possible damage or lost during transit.
* Please note that when Custom clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond the original delivery estimate..
2. How do I measure my screen so that I know which anti-blue light screen protector / filter model to order?
We recommend that you measure your screen horizontally and vertically, including the frame/ border, and then check the size that is most compatible.
When choosing screen protector / filter model:
For some models, required protector / filter size is not necessarily the same as your device’s size. Frames around the display area may need to include in your consideration of filter size. if incorrect size ordered - please refer to FAQs 11 for more details.
3. How much does a screen weigh?
The screens range from 350g for a 19-inch filter to 5.1kg for a 65-inch Protector / filter. You can find exact weights listed in product specifications.
4. What do I get when I order PL-BLU anti blue light screen protector / filter?
(1) A Fiara anti-blue light screen protector / filter, ready to hang on your screen
(2) Silicon beads and a cleaning cloth
5. Do Fiara screens affect the picture quality of my HD/3D TV?
Colours may be slightly affected in order to filter out the most harmful blue light, but Fiara anti-blue light screen filters are designed to preserve highest level of enjoyment from your screen/monitor. Your HD picture will look almost as good as is does now, but you’ll have more peace of mind because your eyes are protected.
6. Do Fiara screens work on a Super-Thin LED TV?
Yes. There is no difference in installation and you can enjoy the same benefits as for ordinary LCD/LED screens/monitors.
7. Do Fiara screens reflect light from external light sources?
Due to the high quality and extremely smooth surface of our product, you may experience some reflection from external light sources. Please adjust the filter/screen position as desired to counteract this, and see these links for further information: Computer Ergonomics For Healthy Vision | Computer Vision Syndrome | Apple - Ergonomics
8. Do the screen work on wall-mounted TVs?
Yes, they can be used for all TVs, on stands and wall-mounted.
9. Is the screen hard to install?
No. It takes less than a minute to install a PL-BLU Fiara Anti-Blue Light Screen Filter. Remove it from the box, wipe off any shipping dust and stick the silicon beads in appropriate positions. Then hang the screen over the front of your TV or monitor and you are done!
10. Where are Fiara Anti-Blue Light Screen Filters manufactured?
100% Made in Taiwan (MIT) - Optical Grade Protector / Filter.
11. Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee (PL-BLU Series ONLY) if you are dissatisfied with the product you receive or if it is faulty or defective. Customers are responsible for ALL additional charges if an incorrect size is ordered or an incorrect shipping address is supplied when a purchase/return/exchange/refund request is placed. A full refund of the purchase price (excluding postage) will only be issued if a returned item is received back in its original condition.
12. Return Policy
If you wish to return an item because it is faulty or has arrived damaged, Fiara will be responsible for the cost of return shipping within 30 days of you receiving the order. If the return is due to a change of mind or because the wrong item or size was ordered, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping and any other related costs that are incurred.
13. What happens if a shipped item arrives damaged?
All domestic and international shipments are fully insured by Fiara Australia. If a product is damaged in transit, we will be responsible for the cost of replacing and shipping it to you again, providing you submit full information about the claim within 30 days of receiving the delivery. To assist the process, we would appreciate your assistance in lodging/filing a claim at your local postal office for their assessment. To support your claim, you will need to email the following documents and images to us:
- copy of proof of damaged/lost lodgement receipt
- Images for damaged item and shipping package
Any claims lodged/requested more than 30 days after the date of delivery will not be accepted.
14. Is Fiara protector/ filter repairable or alterable when it’s damaged?
No. The protector/ filter is not repairable if it is damaged because each protector / filter is formed in one piece. Any manual alteration work will result the protector / filter more cracking and/or scratches.Should you have any queries about our protective screen protector / filter, please consult us at first instance.
15. What types of payment method do you accept?
We accept PayPal, credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard & Amex processed via ANZ Bank, eWay or SecurePay merchant services) and direct deposits to our bank account (our bank details can be found on our Purchase Order Form).
16. Can I make a purchase from outside Australia?
17. What conditions of use apply to a REPURCHASE DISCOUNT?
Repurchase discounts are not applicable when quantity discount, seasonal promotion or sales discount applied and excluding all shipping charges.
18. VAT, Imported Taxes, Customs Duties or Fees for International Order:
There might be possible additional charges (such as Imported VAT/ Duties/ Taxes/ Custom fee etc) apply when shipped into certain countries, especially when Bulk, Large or Oversized item is purchased due to type of courier services delegated.
Custom policies vary widely from country to country. For more information please check with your country’s Custom regulations to determine what additional costs might occurred..
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
19. FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION:
- Fiara Pty Ltd reserve the right to select method of shipping which deemed appropriate on domestic / international shipments when free shipping promotion applies.
- Please note Free Shipping Promotion is not applicable to sizes 37~40 inch or above and for orders over 16 items to same address (either by single or multiple orders).
- All eligible free shipping from promotion that did not claimed at checkout, the shipping paid may be credited on your next purchase and such credit is non refundable or convertible to cash.
20. Store Credit:
Store credit only applicable to same user account with original purchase and not redeemable to cash or transfer to other user.