- PROVEN & VERIFIED by Australian Independent Test Authority and SGS Taiwan at 2015 in the test method of Transimttance and Relfectance; Specifically designed to filtering / blocking the artificial harmful blue-light (420nm ~ 460nm) generated from the backlight sources of electronic LED devices in working and living environment.
- Emphasising in prevention of blue-light from 380nm ~ 420nm (average filtration is up to 45.21%) & ACTUAL artificial harmful 420nm ~ 460nm (average filtration is up to 27.48%) emitted from most electronic LCD/ LED portable hand devices (laptops/ tablets/ smartphones), not like other general/ similar products claimed in the wide wavelength of 380nm ~ 480nm ~ 500nm with average % ONLY! There are less critical harmful blue-light source from display screen can be found (380nm ~ 400nm);
- Prevent up to 95% glare from artifical and nature light source & Protect your equipment from direct impact, up to 300g (Verified);
- Reduction in harmful blue-light exposure will enhance sleeping quality, prevention of skin disease, increase study/work productivity and life well-being!
- 100% Compatible with 3D Touch; Maintain high quality images, the majority of colour is well preserved for your visual sensation, intensity of images are also enhanced; 100% bubble-free; easy to self install and easy to clean.
- Read more...
- Compatible with Apple iPad Air 10.2-inch 4th (2020), 3rd Generation; iPad 10.2-inch 8th Generation (2020) & 10.5-inch iPad Air (2019) & iPad Pro (2017). (iPad/ iPad Air/ iPad Pro is registered trademark of Apple Inc.)
Light that is visible to the human eye is referred to as visible light and classified as in HEV (High Energy Visible Light) and LEV (Low Energy Visible Light). It comprised of the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
However, invisible light, such as ultraviolet light is undetectable to human eye, that is why we have sunglasses protection to our vision. How about vision detectable blue-light (380nm ~ 420nm ~ 460nm ~ 500nm) & particularly artificial harmful blue-light emitted from our daily use devices (420nm ~ 460nm)?
Medical researches as early as 2001 had already determined continuous exposure to HEV blue-light will seriously damage our retina. Later years of 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 on medical, scientific, technology news have further identified and clearly stated the actual harmful blue-light wavelength range that could damage our vision is from 420nm ~ 460nm, ±10nm, in the visible color spectrum, which most likely can be found in our daily use LCD/LED screen display devices. This has been proved to be most harmful to the eyes because it has similar or even serious impact to our precious vision just like ultraviolet (UV) light (10nm ~ 380nm) does.
Although the harmful blue light blocking percentage for Fiara Anti Blue Light Screen Protector / Filter is only around 30%, however, it is actually the most competitive product on the market. Other similar products only have description on blocking UV/ blue light from 380nm~500nm, but do not have any description on 420nm~460nm range, which is the peak and most harmful range of blue light. If an anti blue light product cannot proven to be effective on 420nm~460nm range, such product is literally defeat the purpose of protecting human eyes, but became a protector to the device instead.
The interval of this wavelength exhibits colors between indigo (420nm) and blue (460nm), might able to causes artificial blue-light hazard on the retina.
Therefore, in contemporary times, humans frequently stress their eyes by staring at those LCD/LED display screens or reading at close ranges for long periods of time, resulting in eye fatigue, blurry vision, myopia progression, dry eyes, and sore eyes. Exposures to artificial blue light (420nm ~ 460nm) easily results in visual impairment, especially inflicting age-related macular degeneration (AMD) or macular degeneration (MD).
There is NO CURE for AMD & MD today! Prevention is better than CURE!