- HEV Blue Light Protection is Patented by IP (Innovation Patent) Australia, Tested and Verified by Australian Independent Testing Authority, SGS Taiwan & complied with RoHS compliant standard. Block up to 99% harmful blue-light emitted by LCD/LED devices (LED TV & Desktop Monitor),
- Emphasising in prevention of ACTUAL artificial harmful blue-light (HEV) from 420nm ~ 460nm (at Peak Point 450nm, ±10nm) generated from most electronic LCD/LED display screen, Not like other general/similar products described in the wavelength of 380nm~480nm with average ONLY! There are less critical harmful blue-light source can be found in 380nm ~ 400nm,
- Prevent minor eye diseases, such as early development of Myopia, Presbyopia (Blurry vision), Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS), Dry Eye, Red eye syndrome, and Eye fatigue,
- Significantly reduce your risk to severe eye diseases that lead to total blindness - namely Cataract and Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD),
- Reduction in harmful blue-light exposure will enhance sleeping quality, prevention of skin disease and increase work productivity,
- Maintain high quality images. The majority of color is well preserved for your visual sensation. The intensity of images are also enhanced,
- Preventing external impact that might caused LCD/LED display screen damaged, &
- Read more ...
- Fiara Anti-Blue light filter is official designed to fit most of widescreen (ratio 16:9) LCD/LED PC/Desktop Monitor; Protector / Filter Specification - PL-BLU 22, W490 x H317 x D45mm x Thickness 2.0mm.
Quantity discount will applied when numbers of items purchased per order, please see more details at " Your Shopping Cart "
5% off: 3 ~ 5 units purchased; 7.5% off: 6 ~ 9 units purchased;
10% off: 10 ~ 15 units purchased; 15% off: 16 ~ 20 units purchased;
20% off: 21 ~ 25 units purchased; 25% off: over 26 units purchased.
★ QUANTITY DISCOUNT is not applicable to any F.O.C. item(s) and/or any screen protector / filter size under 17-inch.
★ REPURCHASE DISCOUNT is not applicable with QUANTITY DISCOUNT applied
Light that is visible to the human eye is referred to as visible light and classified as in HEV (High Energy Visible Light) and LEV (Low Energy Visible Light). It comprised of the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
However, invisible light, such as ultraviolet light is undetectable to human eye, that is why we have sunglasses protection to our vision. How about vision detectable blue-light (380nm ~ 460nm~500nm) & particularly artificial harmful blue-light (420nm ~ 460nm)?
Medical researches as early as 2001 had already determined continuous exposure to HEV blue-light (wavelength in the 380 – 480 range) will seriously damage our retina. Later years of 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 on medical, scientific, technology news have further identified and clearly stated the actual harmful blue-light wavelength range that could damage our vision is from 420nm ~ 460nm, ±10nm, in the visible color spectrum, which most likely can be found in our daily use LCD/LED screen display devices. This has been proved to be most harmful to the eyes because it has similar or even serious impact to our precious vision just like ultraviolet (UV) light (10nm ~ 380nm) does.
The interval of this wavelength exhibits colors between indigo (420nm) and blue (460nm), might able to causes artificial blue-light hazard on the retina.
Therefore, in contemporary times, humans frequently stress their eyes by staring at those LCD/LED display screens or reading at close ranges for long periods of time, resulting in eye fatigue, blurry vision, myopia progression, dry eyes, and sore eyes. Exposures to artificial blue light (420nm ~ 460nm) easily results in visual impairment, especially inflicting age-related macular degeneration (AMD) or macular degeneration (MD).
There is NO CURE for AMD & MD today! Prevention is better than CURE!
※ Copy of FULL test reports/ certificates/ recognitions can be viewed upon request.
Possible VAT/ Duties/ Taxes for International Purchase:
※ The shipment might attract additional charges (such as imported VAT/ Duties/ Taxes/ Custom fee and etc.) when ship into certain countries. Especially when Large/Oversized, numbers of items contained in a shipment or type of international courier service delegated. Please email us for more information and we are happy to share this additional costs.
For some models, required protector / filter size is not necessarily the same as your device’s size. Frames around the display area may need to include in your consideration of filter size. Please refer to FAQs Q.2 for more details.
※ 30 days money back guarantee on product dissatisfaction or product faulty/defect.
※ There is no FREE return or refund due to incorrect size ordered.
※ Customer will be responsible for additional logistic charges for ANY incorrect size filter(s) ordered or supplied incorrect shipping address when purchase/ return / replacement /exchange /refund request is placed.
※ For wrong order returns, full refund on purchase price (excluding postage) will only be issued when returned item is received in its original condition.